[dba] Re: Editor/Librarian for the Mac?

  • From: Heather Perkins <hperkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:05:27 -0800

SoundDiver does work with both Mac and Windows. I thought you had to have
Logic to use SoundDiver. Your email inspired me to take another look,
though, and SoundDiver does work as a stand-alone editor. Cool! I am
downloading the demo as we speak.

I'd already checked out the SynthZone, and they had a few shareware patch
librarians for the Mac, but no shareware editors for the Mac as far as I can
see. There are some for Windows, though.

Thanks!

- HP

--
Heather McRae Perkins - Sound Designer / Composer
WaterDog Studio - http://www.waterdogstudio.com