[dba] Editor/Librarian for the Mac?

  • From: Heather Perkins <hperkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:55:42 -0800

Hello -

I am breaking the silence to ask if anyone knows of a good editor/librarian
program for he Mac.  I am specifically looking for something to allow me to
edit patches for my EMU Proteus2000 and XL1 sound modules on my Mac.
It would have to support MIDI via USB as well.

I have MOTU's Unisyn, but my version is so old, and their latest rev. still
doesn't have profiles to support my Emu modules.

I am not enough of a Max hacker to make my own ed/lib in Max, but maybe
someone else has....?

Just thought it might get he list talking again, if nothing else...

- HP

--
Heather McRae Perkins - Sound Designer / Composer
WaterDog Studio - http://www.waterdogstudio.com