[dance-tech] Re: 2nd downloadable!

  • From: "Claude Draude" <cdraude@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:52:46 +0200

Hi,

even if you do not have a server to make bigger files available you can use
http://yousendit.com - so people who are interested may download it from there.

In any case one should at first post a description to the list on the available
software (or video or whatever) - then people who actually would like to
receive the file can simply drop you a line and you can mail it individually.

Claude

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:26:10 +0200, Simon Burton <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 17:11:28 -0700 (PDT)
Marlon Barrios-Solano <unstablelandscape@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

sorry about that! did you try at least!? What is "fucked" is to get so up set and get ofensive about it in a public list! I thought it was relevant. marlon

yeah well, our friends on dialup will have their modems tied up for hours...!!

do you have a server somewhere you can upload to ? otherwise maybe i can help.

Simon.

--
Claude Draude
Dresdener Str. 125