[dance-tech] They are uploaded!

  • From: Marlon Barrios-Solano <unstablelandscape@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 05:57:37 -0700 (PDT)

OK,
this is marlon barrios solano.
I am sorry about my scandalous behaviour in the list!
 I actualy posted  the applications for download in:
http://accad.osu.edu/~mbsolano/down.html
it is not spam!!
Tha's it! got it! enjoy it!
marlon

--- Claude Draude <cdraude@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> even if you do not have a server to make bigger
> files available you can use http://yousendit.com -
> so people who are interested may download it from
> there.
>
> In any case one should at first post a description
> to the list on the available software (or video or
> whatever) - then people who actually would like to
> receive the file can simply drop you a line and you
> can mail it individually.
>
> Claude
>

> On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:26:10 +0200, Simon Burton
> <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 17:11:28 -0700 (PDT)
> > Marlon Barrios-Solano
> <unstablelandscape@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> >> sorry about  that!
> >> did you try  at least!?
> >>  What is "fucked" is to get so up set and get
> ofensive
> >> about it  in a public list!
> >> I thought it was relevant.
> >> marlon
> >
> > yeah well, our friends on dialup will have their
> modems tied up for hours...!!
> >
> > do you have a server somewhere you can upload to ?
> otherwise maybe i can help.
> >
> > Simon.
> >

> --
> Claude Draude
> Dresdener Str. 125
> 10999 Berlin
>
> fon +49(0)30-69536067
>
> http://www2.hu-berlin.de/gkgeschlecht
> http://www.dimeb.de

Marlon Barrios Solano
Unstablelandscape
Dance Improvisation/Real-time Dynamic Multimedia/Embodied Cognition
http://accad.osu.edu/~mbsolano/

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/