[dance-tech] Re: 2nd downloadable!

  • From: Marlon Barrios-Solano <unstablelandscape@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:02:22 -0700 (PDT)

this is the second one. You would need a camera
connected to  your computer.
marlon
--- Yukihiko YOSHIDA <yukihiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Johannnes and list,
>
> Hello from TOKYO.
>
> As beginning, this project was discussion group for
> NYPL and NYPL related
> people.
> I had been continued from this July to August.
> At that time, I worked for them.
>
> Thus, it can be said this project is the second
> version.
> I will ask moderator on this project.
>
> Even for archivist and librarian, digital
> technologies has great value.
> If possible, we can propose report, statement or
> other something for
> supporting them.
>
> Warmest Regards,
> Yukihiko YOSHIDA

Marlon Barrios Solano
Unstablelandscape
Dance Improvisation/Real-time Dynamic
Multimedia/Embodied Cognition
http://accad.osu.edu/~mbsolano/

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Marlon Barrios Solano
Unstablelandscape
Dance Improvisation/Real-time Dynamic Multimedia/Embodied Cognition
http://accad.osu.edu/~mbsolano/

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/