[dance-tech] Re: Downloadables

  • From: Kelly & MIchelle Gottesman <mgott20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 18:45:30 -0400

Marlon-
Here is an image from my desktop . . . proof the clock is working.

JPEG image

On Oct 16, 2005, at 10:59 AM, Marlon Barrios-Solano wrote:

Hello, thi is Marlon Barrios from NYC.
I am working on  a ney project on  downloadable
applications/realtime obejects in order to create
desktop ecology that is interactive and totally real
time.
I need to test them with mac users, so I am sending
them to you as testers.
Please let me know if they worked. It is importatnt to
read the text file.
Be well and thank you!
 marlon
PS: I will send another in the next email.

--- Yukihiko YOSHIDA <yukihiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Johannnes and list,

Hello from TOKYO.

As beginning, this project was discussion group for
NYPL and NYPL related
people.
I had been continued from this July to August.
At that time, I worked for them.

Thus, it can be said this project is the second
version.
I will ask moderator on this project.

Even for archivist and librarian, digital
technologies has great value.
If possible, we can propose report, statement or
other something for
supporting them.

Warmest Regards,
Yukihiko YOSHIDA