[dance-tech] Re: Proceedings/Papers from Digital Dance Library Event?

  • From: "Yukihiko YOSHIDA" <yukihiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 10:18:35 +0900

Dear Johannnes and list,

Hello from TOKYO.

As beginning, this project was discussion group for NYPL and NYPL related
people.
I had been continued from this July to August.
At that time, I worked for them.

Thus, it can be said this project is the second version.
I will ask moderator on this project.

Even for archivist and librarian, digital technologies has great value.
If possible, we can propose report, statement or other something for
supporting them.

Warmest Regards,
Yukihiko YOSHIDA