[dance-tech] Re: Downloadables

  • From: "max challensin" <move_consult@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:34:18 +0200

I really don´t think that a mailing list is the place to submit
suspiciuos looking attachments for personal testing. If you want to do
that, at least ask for people if they are interested in helping out. I
for my part do not appreciate having my inbox filled with almost 10 meg
of what, to me, constitutes spam.

A. Austvoll

                          love email again