[csdn-sa] Re: Action Items from 12 September

  • From: Ian Loxton <ilox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:06:36 +0930

Ian said,

> Gold coin for unwaged - encourage $5-10 for waged I suggest.

Terry contacted David who passed his info onto me. I have spoken to
Terry tonight and he will be around Thursday arvo for his set of Redhat
8 CDs (Paul will burn them Thursday morning and drop them around.)

Easy.

I told him $5 each CD of which $2 goes back to support distributors.

System is starting to work.

Cheers,  Ian

--
This is the Computer Software Distribution Network - SA