[cryptome] Re: Mobile Phone Security

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 13:47:38 +0100

now the idea of invoking a variant of Schroedingers cat seems..interesting.
I wonder how that would work in practice since according to the theory.
once the "cat" is in the "box" there is no way to know if it's "alive"
or "dead" (but then if the "cat" starts to get excitable your gong to
hear it) or is the cat in a total vacuum thus preventing any sound from
escaping?