[creation] Bible classes

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:27:38 +0000 (GMT)

Marshall,

I hoping that you, Steven and I can make a joint announcement on the release of
Geocentric Universe 2005, via our websites.

We may be able to send you a (not quite finished) trial version before long,
God willing. What sort of time do you need to prepare your monthly bulletin?

(For those of you who do not yet know, Marshall has an excellent geocentric
website with LOADS of information on it, ranging from NASA's virtual reality
programme (?!!) to his ideas on the "small" size of the universe. -
www.fixedearth.com - well worth bookmarking!)

Neville.

Marshall <fefinc@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Glad you got the code you needed! Alert me when you find what you are
looking for, please. Marshall