[creation] Re: Bible classes

  • From: Percival Tanierla <percy_tan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:35:39 -0800 (PST)

I think evolutionists control and influence is
worldwide. Even in the Philippines 99% of schools  are
under the influence of evolutionists. No wonder even
christian children are  misled by their teachers.

 I hope christian leaders in the Philippines would  do
something to open the door for creationsim.

percival

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050215/ap_on_re_us/schoo

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250