[creation] Re: Old bones, or not so old bones/

  • From: "Knarr" <knarrrj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:58:33 -0500

With reference to the link:
As we are all probably aware, this dating game is so very uncertain. Reminds me
of the story a good many years back of the archeology teacher in Texas,who was
explaining to his class, on a field trip, that any thing found at the level
they were digging in would be so many tens of thousands of years old. Shortly
thereafter one of his student found a minner's pick that was only ten or so
years old
   Dating is a risk, whether with a woman or in "science".
Ronald Knarr