[creation] Bible classes

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:07:51 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

Three things:

1. I would like to welcome Philip to the group and invite him to introduce
himself, if he wants.

2. Percival's and Marshall's e-mails (below) should provide us all with fresh
impetus to work together (despite whatever differences we may have).

3. For those of you interested in geocentrism, a significant hurdle in the
development of Geocentric Universe 2005 seems now to have been overcome, thanks
to Steven's persistence in obtaining a suitable piece of code. Steven and I are
now able to proceed with development.
Glory to God.

Neville.

Percival Tanierla <percy_tan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think evolutionists control and influence is
worldwide. Even in the Philippines 99% of schools are
under the influence of evolutionists. No wonder even
christian children are misled by their teachers.

I hope christian leaders in the Philippines would do
something to open the door for creationsim.

percival