Re: hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 16:05:26 +0200

Grats to Lumi and Zombie for winning the Power Stone 2 team tourney :) Team
synergy too stronk :P

Bracket here: http://challonge.com/pstone2team

Stream archive here: http://www.twitch.tv/ydktv/b/513270769

Still have some stream teething issues to work through (mic audio, overlay)
but we should have that sorted out in the weeks to come. Thanks to Khany
for helping out with the streaming and to GB and LB for availing their
laptops for stream use.

UCON next Sat, we need to be there at 8-8:30am. I realise it's quite early,
but it would be appreciated if everyone bringing consoles+screens could be
there on time.