RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 15:44:41 +0000

Thanks jag. Can u co op the whole game? I seriously need help.

Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 12:53:44 +0200
Subject: RE: hi
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Go upwards from the bonfire towards Undead Burg. Easiest starting area. To kick
is forward + main attack (R1) or use heavy attack (R2) for a long range tyoe of
attack. To parry use secondary shield button (L2) just before their attack
connects and you'll parry

On 22 Mar 2014 12:50 PM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How do i kick? And how do i parry? Got it ryt twice only. The game is skelm,
sometimes they crit me frm the front.

Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 12:04:08 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LMAO.  Don't go into the graveyard.

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 9:05 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

F u man, didnt knw u had. Fkn worst game ever made. How do u play ths fkn kuk ,
wtf? Skeletons just fkn do whatever they want.

Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 00:12:04 +0200
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol its not me its that silly girl im with :D