RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 10:17:12 +0000

words in English

Japanese voices.

English voices just sound annoying. So the NA version coming out this week?
happy day. See if you can get kokonoe dlc, il share kagura and teruma.

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:12:42 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh you meant you were going to game share it with me? Let me see whether I'm
able to get an English download this week once it's on the US PSN store
otherwise I'll take you up on your offer thanks.
 The main reason I want English is just because I hate viewing command lists
and menus when I don't understand what's going on, too much guesswork :P

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:40 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

tsek khan , we played it online just before your net got kuk remember?

@sap , bang is a ninja , that's all im gna say.

@lumi, its in Japanese :( , nobody cares about words in a fighting game anyway

Is the NA version available on psn? We can use your copy to download and
distribute through the methods we shall not name on the interwebs.

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:34:25 +0200

From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How's bb online Lb? Anything like ct netcode?