RE: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 09:28:32 +0000

theres a dude at FR who had uf as a macro, they disallowed it but I wana know
is how do you macro uf?

apparently his seismo's were so perfect to the point marlinpie tweeted that
this dude is macroing.

@lumi, you want CP now? Sap is gna get CP as well.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Hi
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 08:51:35 +0000

Just a warning

The previous time with the voucher thing there was allot of drama with
Kalahari(Threads about this on sagamer).  They cancelled allot/most orders who
purchased vouchers with vouchers to get more discount.

But people who just used the voucher once normally on a item seemed fine.

Unless you can order something that they have in stock and its ready to ship.
Since you will probably have the item before they get to cancel the thing.

I still have my voucher discounted pre-orders going

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 10:33:23 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Takealot has a voucher code again

GetUsedToGreat

Just bought 2 R200 vouchers for R350 this way.

12.5% discount on gaming.