Re: hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 11:10:07 +0200

All Dragoon Might vids have been uploaded, with the exception of the Grand
Finals vid, which is currently at 7% completion.

@Khany, will you bring along your streaming equipment again tomorrow so
that we can test? Have you experimented with overlays and that kind of
stuff?

I'll bring my VGA monitor along so that we can use the HDMI port for
streaming.

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx