RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:50:41 +0000

lol, I just wanted to try out raiden only 3 matches in I realized it was the
kim team. tsek though. im picking ex iori, kim and hwa. most broken ass team
ever.

@sap, you gonna learn.

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:45:15 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Record the matches. Put em on Youtube :P
I wanna learn :)

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 9:44 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Do I expect LB to say he was wrong, no.

FT5 tonight
Psycho Soldier team vs Kim Team
On 14 Mar 2014 09:05, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

the dash is in line with her character. shes a fast character naturally shell
have a faster dash.

do you expect raiden to have fast back dash, no.

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 08:53:04 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you want me to show you a side by side video proving you're wrong?

I recorded the videos for it yesterday. I figured you'd just accept that I'm
right and I would'n have to post it.

It's waaaaay faster.

On 14 Mar 2014 07:24, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I tested that backdash. it is indeed the same distance as iori's but its not
faster. its in line with the speed of the character. Kyo's super backdash is
not used as a get away tool but a evade and hit tool. Reynald used it once when
he was cornered. instead of hopping he does a backdash d+C.

you can use it in a combo too, jump d+C, backdash d+C, hop d+C.... very hard
not practical at all.

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:12:18 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I saw a few big Sony Wegas on Gumtree a while ago <3

On 14 March 2014 07:08, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Grei is so wet.

On 13 March 2014 15:49, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

why on Earth would you want CRTs????????

you old-timers really need to get with the program.

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:08 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So tempting but probably sold already

http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-other-electronics/oranjezicht/sony-sd-pvm-20-monitor/1001100358400910230939309

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*lol* Would be cool :) Count me in.

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 2:55 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We should invest in a good CRT for sessions.

A second hand Sony Trinitron would be perfect

http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-tube-tvs/muizenberg/sony-triton-35cm/1001098250070910223898209

JPEG image