RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 11:31:53 +0000

nah I think its way too much going into evo 2014.

its a new game , lets play it like a new game. ULTRA all the way.

the other versions can be used as money match references.

Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 13:29:52 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jebailey said USFIV at CEO 2014 would only allow the Ultra chars, and that they
might change it in the future.

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

surely only the new revised characters will be tournament legal......  ?

that's what I would think.