RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 09:24:51 +0000

dude wtf? how can he not have seen it?

its on etv like every other day.

please school him SAP.

Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 11:13:44 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know man... The game looks kinda 'off' to me.
I get the same vibe from it that I get from the new KI.
On an unrelated note, we'll be adding movies to our lineup of things to do on
Saturdays *lol*

We were discussing movies on Saturday evening after Anchorman 2 and it turns
out that there are quite a few classics that GB missed out on. As a result, we
will take it upon ourselves to expose the young scrub to some of the gems of
the 70's, 80's and 90's :)

Anyone who is interested is welcome to stick around after the
tournaments/casuals have ended. We'll probably start at 6pm or earlier,
depending on what time everyone arrives earlier in the day. Or just continue
playing, whatever works *lol*

The first educational flick for young master GB will be Predator :P We'll be
starting this coming Sat :)

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 11:05 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

jojo looks good man. combining the best of both worlds.

Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 11:04:02 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I actually hope it doesn't look anything like that.
Much in the same way as Capcom opted to go the 2.5D route with SFxT, I would
think that Namco would stay true to the Tekken formula for TxSF. There are
still plenty of ways for them to incorporate elements of SF that will be
immediately recognisable to long-time SF fans without deviating completely from
the core formula. I feel it still needs to play like a Tekken game. Well...
minus all the bullshit.

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 10:54 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

have you guys seen th new jojo's 3d/2d fighting game in action?

its really fast. I think its a model of things to come with txsf

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 08:51:01 +0000

Yeah, that’s not going to happen. Saw a vid the other day of Porsche against
Chanel. Porsche got Paul’s qcf+1 x 3, then b+1,2 b!
 combo against Asuka.

Not too shabby.