Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 15:35:40 +0200

Yep, but Capcom said they'll patch that in an update.  Posted the current
Japanese rankings on SRK this weekend:

1/Ninomae *Rose *
2/Hameo *Honda*
3/Soi Master *Adon*
4/Yokubō hairaito* Makoto *
5/Rakkī-san *Poison*
6/Machabo *Evil Ryu*
7/NAO *Viper*
8/Misse *Makoto*
9/Papatiwawa *Guy*
10/Gachikun *Sagat*
11/Nashi *Ryu*
12/Sayonara, Enperuto *Boxer *
13/Reiketsu *Claw*
14/Tonpy *Viper*
15/NO NAME *Ryu*
16/TKD *Chun Li*
17/Kuroitsu *DJ*
18/Besame *Gen*
19/Jēmusubondo *Feilong *
20/Kakigōri *Guy*
21/Yui *Evil Ryu*
22/★ Baizā ★sanma *Yang*
23/Kyoku *Yang*
24/Toyama

*Sakura*
No vortex characters in the top 24.  Two defensive characters hold the top
2 spots.  Only mixup characters are Viper and Makoto, as expected given
their buffs.  TKD dropped El Fuerte for Chun Li, which is very surprising.
Misse dropped Akuma for Makoto.  Machabo dropped Fei Long for Evil Ryu.

This is week one though.  Wait for Tokido to figure out that cheap shit.