Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 21:15:50 +0200

Khan says N1 City also has AE now.  Round timers are correct.

Japan's USFIV impressions:
Kazunoko says Seth has no future lol
Uryo says Sakura tatsu loops might have been nerfed (this is a huge nerf)
KSK says Hugo is hard to win with, Abel might be stronger in this version
Bonchan says Sagat is high tier and Yun is stronger.
R: Guy is fun
Reiketsu says Vega's changes are not interesting
Acqua says Yang is stronger, Cammy is also still strong

General consensus is that T.Hawk is a threat.  Uryo wants T.Hawk's AI
nerfed cos he lost to him in Arcade mode lol.