Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:05:25 +0200

If I become super rich, I'll make a reality show where I'll take FG noobs
and get top players to teach them how to play, like dancing with the stars
combined with survivor gebas with the ultimate fighter.

start from them not being able to throw fireballs to being able to play
decently.
challenges can include going to the arcade and trying to get your first win
(asia/japan of course)

get some hot females and random famous people.
profit.