RE: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 12:52:40 +0000

Will be attending tomorrow
Steve is bringing me my cheating device and then I will drag him along with me.

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 14:50:18 +0200
Subject: Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

henceforth, he shall be named, "The Chad"

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 2:44 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Ya he should stiek uit with the nommer. I dunno why mense are so scared of
getting pooned.After my first session I was hype as hell.
Then again I won my first ft5 against mac, with my OCD Paul (Only can deathfist)

Chad is coming with me tomorrow also. Hopefully he becomes regular.

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 2:40 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*lol* Let the guy attend if he wants to attend. He can judge for himself if
it's worth it or not. Besides, at this point, we're accustomed to people
pitching once and disappearing. I'm not really too fussed.

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 1:53 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@lumi, I forgot to mention taokaka. Her movement in cp is probably second to
none, I think she is high tier in cp as well. haven't seen much footage of a
high level tao play. Also very steep learning curve.

@sap, sppoby please help miley. I think the guy is too hype, that artificial
hype is not good, just gives him hope then he becomes destroyed and never comes
again.

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 13:08:32 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 of us do Yoga
Boss does MMA
There's a netball player
and 1 dude that alternates between hardcore gym and hardcore drinking.

the rest are all lazy bums like you LB.

I thought you worked at an optician? what kinda eye place does MMA

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 09:52:05 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol.

my boss was on "Jou Show met Emo" last night as part of a mma demonstration.

lol only if you throw money at EVO , only then your game will be in the lineup.

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 13:03:08 +0700

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://shoryuken.com/2014/04/03/tekken-tag-tournament-2-added-to-the-evo-2014-lineup-bandai-namco-joins-as-sponsor/

It's back on?

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If you are gonna watch one TTT2 combo vid make sure it's this one ~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkRMGA50N3o

The Japanese guys are too much the creative !

On 4 April 2014 02:05, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I might go to New York later this year or next year.  I'm definitely checking
out NLBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oTp3VjDAno

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 1:52 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Someone made a book about the Daigo Parry

https://www.createspace.com/4739263