RE: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 14:03:00 +0000

Paas r u sure u wna do this? Once u buy cp ima rape u. Nt even Ur hitbox wil
save u. Jst think it through.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 13:59:15 +0000

Ah ok
Thanks, will have a look at play asia.

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 12:28:27 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmm, I'm actually not too sure on the price, I think it goes for around 40$ on
the US PSN store. Kokonoe came with free, I needed to buy Kagura for like $2 or
$3 I think. Terumi isn't available yet.
 As for getting the voucher, it was tricky to come by but I eventually came
right with Play Asia.

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I dont mind buying it.  I dont feel the lus for having to go through any of
this share shenanigans etc.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 08:12:07 +0000

gameshare from lumi. its only you guys so its easy.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 08:02:01 +0000

So how do you buy this from the US store?  Voucher I assume?  Where did you get
it from?
How much was it in total with extra characters?

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 09:14:03 +0200

From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're playing BBCP right?

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 9:09 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@LB, just got your message this morning bro, I was asleep when you sent it.

@GRS *mwaa*

I picked up Chaos Code last night, gonna see what that's all about.  It was
only R95.

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 10:54 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"kiss me"

On 6 April 2014 22:39, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Indeed.
Love the thing.
Just need to get used playing with it on my lap without arm rests :P

Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 22:12:23 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, and I think Paas' hitbox is awesome.