RE: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 08:06:58 +0000

She seems cool.  Only spent a very short time physically testing/trying stuff
out tho...
From what I read she is rather decent in this version...  just tight combos and
very momentum driven (Aka dont drop stuff lol).
Has trouble getting out of pressure... her cat chair helps but it can be easily
baited and then you die :P
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 08:48:29 +0200
Subject: Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol, how are you finding Rachael in this version so far?

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 8:38 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I dont have any combos yet :P
Its your fault for inviting me to play when I should be in practice mode!
:D

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 06:20:05 +0000

disgusting, that is, not my lag but the way paas plays keepaway with Rachael.
KREYGASM

ima change to my prepaid axxess account tonight. hopefully things are better.

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 07:47:59 +0200

From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Look at your connection LaggyBoi