[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 04:13:44 +0000

yeah man , it makes no sense. if they didnt have such crappy rolls on items we
wouldnt need to use the AH in the first place. fkn lame. I had a goal to work
towards when using the AH, now I dont anymore. f this game.

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 00:30:46 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i think they're removing AH becos they can't manage it anymore haha

Yeah i enjoyed AH during the early release. Selling something for 20k gold was
like a big success (any item with all res was like already so good)...and then
item farming happened and items costing billions happened...

Oh well, will wait for patch 2.0 to see if it's for the greater good.
Time to cash in all the gold for credits? hahaha

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 12:09 AM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Removing the AH doest fix any of that tho...

Will see how it turns out in the end.I like the AH tbh

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 23:36:15 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well with the loot 2.0...removing AH won't be such a problem i guess...

AH was fun. But with the gold inflation and dupe...it made it boring...
Oh well. Hope the new patch 2.0 will be as good as they promised :)

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 10:31 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Never got the AH problem

They essentially apologize in the video cause they made it too convenient.
You can still traid anything you could buy on AH.

If you dont want to use the AH then dont....
From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 21:38:48 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What the hell?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypuJz4krESA

I think they're removing AH becos they fucked up with the gold price...

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 9:31 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why would anyone play CoD over Battlefield 4 is beyond me.
I like the commander mode. Really cool. Integrating RTS with FPS. RTS player
can take part :)

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

BF4 is going to be too much