[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 13:37:10 +0200

It was the first dungeon run man. Of course it could be more organized next
time, but the initial run won't necessarily be the most perfect run. I'd
rather use the opportunity to find out what is going on in the dungeon so
that I can do a better run the next time around.  I wouldn't expect to do
all that well unless I read up about the dungeon beforehand (which I
didn't). I barely even knew what you and Stu were capable of *lol* We never
took the time to consult with one another about what each of our classes
could do, and in all honesty, it wasn't even necessary as we did pretty
well in the dungeon :) The second time around will always be better.