[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:53:02 +0000

Depends on the time etc.

Im going to busy with some family stuff regarding my sisters wedding on Fri
evening and Saturday morning.

So unless it takes place sunday I will probably not be able to make this one :(

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 16:50:10 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

btw Ben, are u going to be at the trench town tournament this weekend?

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 4:46 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lol
if i bootcamp i'll be on dota2 24 7...

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Bootcamp that mofo

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 16:37:47 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think there's FFRR for mac...

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wrong game!

FFRR!

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 16:16:30 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah ok.

Oh well, i'm going to jump into GuildWars 2. anyone interested to join me? haha
guess FF14RR will keep everyone busy...

no longer cpt-fgc...cpt-rpg! XD

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wizard changes I read from the link you posted somewhere...  I think.

They aren't on links I posted.

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 16:10:09 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where are the Wizard changes?
Crusader skills sounds so cheesy and looks a bit boring :/ hope they make
tweaks and changes in the final version.

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

They're still testing out the game so won't make any snap judgement yet...
I think they want to eliminate the fact that we can just stand and spam skills
mindlessly...cos that's what ppl are doing now...they probably want to make the
game a little more "entertaining"...they might nerf the monsters too. Or
something else like making health globes more viable, etc. If they dont, i
don't see how we're going to survive in the game...

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@Nic Dynasty Warriors 8.