[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 10:29:22 +0200

While we are on the subject of small fires, the Trenchtown incident was
supposed to be delt with by the injustice players (some of you guys on the
mails) players needed to question the stupid rule but guys felt like
ignoring it and letting it slide.
Guess what's going to happen at the next tournament? The same rule will
still apply because no one said anything to oppose it, guys kept silent
instead.  This is why our country is so behind, guys like these
noobs/scrubs get funding/backing and they run fg tournaments to the ground
because they know nothing about them and the scene that plays them.