[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:29:48 +0200

Lol and us stick player didn't pay money for the tournament or invest our
time in the game too? silly people...

D3 RoS does look promising...if they deliver what they already promise, the
game will be great. (Endgame: Nephalem Trials, Loot Run) But as for D3
now...the game is pretty boring...

best game ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdmsRcsl_xA#t=85