[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 11:13:04 +0200

I spoke to the guys about it and apparently the reason for not allowing
sticks is because, for their last MK tournament, some of the participants's
mothers complained that their kids had to pay a lot of money to be
completely obliterated in the first match :P

I doubt I'll do well, barely play any fighters now, except for KoF 13 which
I just got :D