[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:25:49 +0200

Mails are on full blast today, damn.

I'm going to test FF14:RR in a few minutes, for those who intend getting
the game I'd advise just downloading it instead. BT only gets in enough
copies for those who pre-order, the rest need to wait 3 days before they're
able to sell pre-order copies that weren't collected or a week before they
get more stock.

Also, too many multiplayer games at once, lol - D3 gets released Friday and
then Dragon's Crown in October?

I'll be at the session on Saturday as well. Hopefully the rain subsides a
bit by then...