[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:32:22 +0200

I'll be joining you in a bit bro :) Got mine at the BT Games at Somerset
Mall :P

On an unrelated note, and this is important, Aamina said she should still
be able to accommodate us (in terms of catering) for Friday if we can give
her an indication ASAP of who will be in attendance. I need an answer by
tomorrow morning at the latest.

In addition to that, I need to know who would be prepared to assist with
consoles and screens for Friday. The event starts at 5pm. I need 3
consoles+screens minimum, and a copy of Injustice.

Thanks in advance guys. These guys went out of their way to assist us with
CTS4. Returning the favour is the least we can do.