[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 20:25:35 +0000

Chief thunder looks great, he is a grappler, november here i come , xbox one
take my money

Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 21:44:27 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@lumi
Ok, cool.

I'll just set it up for a morning collection.

You can collect it from me mum.
I have to go to work :/
On 15 Aug 2013 20:10, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey bro, I'll probably home shortly after 5 till about 7. It's no biggie for me
to pick it up on Saturday morning though dude, especially if you're ill.
By the way does anyone have my copy of TTT2? It's in a steel case, don't know
how long it's been missing though.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@ Lumi

I'll save you the trouble then if I can.
What time will you be home tomorrow?

I can then bring the set-up to you.
Should I pack Dualshocks as well?

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 4:51 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can probably make a plan to pick up Nic's screen if it's needed.
What time is the event expected to end? (or rather the FGs).

Sir Raph is a scrub. But what I think he's trying to communicate is to take it
easy on newcomers who are trying to learn the game or at least that's what I
think he's trying to get across (very poorly).

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yep, If you guys can bring  consoles and screens, that would be

awesome. The more the merrier.

ZombieDredd will be providing 2 screens.

So far it's me: screen + console

SAP: screen + console (depends if he's going to make it, if not I

might need to pick it up)

Nick: screen + cosole (I'll have to pick it up)

Ben: screen + console

Stu: console

LB: console

Manase: console

Salie: Screen and console

I'd rather not have to drive out to SAP or nick's since it's far out

the opposite way, but I will if we're short.

So there are 2 screens available, so err, everybody bring with what

they can. Since some of the consoles don't have both SF and TTT2, we

can always swap them out.

We might need a laptop as well for challonge if SAP can't make it, but

i'll check by ZombiDredd.