[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 16:24:52 +0200

How reasonable am I !

http://sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?124244-LAN-Event-Johannesburg

"That is a gift horse, stop looking it in the mouth."

 "and what is that suppose to mean ? lol ppl need to plan"

"I just mean instead of saying "I think if you have posted more or less the
date of the event, you will get more response ? "
You could say something like ~ hey this sounds cool, Me and some friends
are keen on going so please let us know the time and date so we can confirm
we are able to make it.
A little bit of friendliness or respect lets organizers know they aren't
making the effort for nothing. "