[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 11:22:38 +0200

Guys, my recovery isn't looking so great at the moment. The doc said I
could go back to work on Friday, but I woke up feeling more or less the
same this morning... and this after practically ODing on meds...

So, if I'm still not fully recovered by tomorrow, could someone PLEASE
collect my console and screen for Trenchtown? Please also ensure that you
guys are there by 9am on Saturday to set up. Thanks in advance.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx