Re: Khan's intervention

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 14:45:21 +0200

This is going to be so hype :)

I'm not sure if Champ's training with Yipes will necessarily aid him in the
money match, although any matchup xp is better than no matchup xp. Reason
why I say that is because Yipes doesn't exactly play the team optimally.

That said, Champ is no slouch either. He was unprepared the first time they
played, but when he comes back, he comes back with a vengeance. It will be
really interesting to see how things pan out, but I can't call this one.
It's really anyone's game.

To Nemo's credit though, I think he's a far better long set player than he
is a tournament player when it comes to UMvC3.