Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:56:22 +0200

Nitara? lolz

Well Kano is a cyborg, he looks interesting in this one for me :)

I wouldn't mind 1 more male ninja, but that's it...otherwise, might as well
bring back ALL the characters from mk9... Ermac is cool (design-wise). But
if they put in Kenshi, then i would say no to Ermac. Since their abilities
are a bit similar (telekinesis).

Mileena plz or Tanya for shits and giggles lolz