Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:42:11 +0200

Yeah, Reptile looks very cut and paste.
I'm assuming that this was his "acid" variation because of all the goo
flying around.
I'm going to guess there will be a "classic" variation that mimics Scorp
and Subby.

I don't want to see any more copycat shit tho.(odd coming from me, right?)
We have enough elemental ninjas.  Bring 1 TK user and one cyborg and call
it a day.

Insect character and Hodor are good too.  Perhaps a vampire?  They're kanon
after all.

I've seen enough of Quan to know he'll be my main.