Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 15:39:45 +0200

*lmao*
On 21 May 2015 15:24, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also:

------------------------------

I wrote a song about this. G-Rei was supposed to make an accompanying
music video 4 years ago but as we all knows she's an unreliable failure.
So I'll post it here for posterity. It's sung in the style of Airman ga
Taoseneai <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opADNvgeZYY>.

*The round starts once more for mebut I get knocked down again and
again.And in the corner every timeI repeatedly die.I never will give upBut
it's so hard to beat this cheap ass stratand myblisteredfingers can't
reactfast enoughIf we only had 3 green barsIt would be so much easier to
beat these scrubsBut no matter what I tryNo matter how I cryI can't tech
throws online!I can't tech throwsonlineNo matter how hard I mashThey still
easily just toss me aboutEven thoughI activate my turbo setting,it's no
use. I know they're cheating,without any doubtI tried to slowmy inputs
downbut I just get frame trapped and then comboed into stunSo for the sake
of guaranteed victoryNext time I'll pick Guile and spam Sonic Boomfor as
long as I caaaaaaaan!V2:The next fight has just begunAnd my life bar is
nearly empty againIf I don't mash Ultra nowI will never surviveI never will
give upBut it is so hard to play on this screenthat isclearlyso
laggycompared to mineIf only this were a lag-free screenI would beat them
and show everyone that I am the bestBut no matter what I tryNo matter how I
cryI can't tech throws offline!I can't tech throwsofflineNo matter if I see
them comingI know I will just get thrown againAnd even thoughI know all my
combosit's no use. I try to fight butthrows always win in the endI tried
to masha reversalbut they blocked and punished me with a combo into stunSo
for the sake of guaranteed victoryNext time I'll pick Rose and mash
backdashas much as I caaaaaaaan!*

GIF image