Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 22:08:15 +0200

Hey guys,

Would like some opinion. I'm trying to change internet service providers
(from telkom). Was wonder who's a reliable provider for (lots of
youtube-ing, gaming and constant downloads but not something like 400GB per
month). Saw OpenWeb recentl, are they any good?

And what's the process of switching providers? eg. Mweb was talking about
something to do with all inclusives. Does that mean i only pay to Mweb and
not Telkom at all (since technically you still need to pay line rental to
Telkom)? Also do i have to pay for phone usages? because i'm paying monthly
for the Telkom package and phone usage is part of the package (but i don't
use the phone at all...so it's R180 per month on something i don't
use...but i think telkom said you can't have adsl without paying R180 for
phone usage.)

Thanks.