RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 08:20:31 +0000

Correction

im boss in bb

Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 10:19:15 +0200
Subject: RE: DRE: CTS community mail
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was out of your hands bro, nothing to feel bad about :)
On 30 Mar 2015 10:17, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Felt bad for bailing on Tekken tourney...  had no idea there as going to be
that many people.  Figured it would be a quick little thing.

Hopefully we get another going at some point.

Also...  Bloodborne is boss.
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 10:12:53 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You were missed too bro :(
On 30 Mar 2015 09:43, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Man, really missing the scene up here...

Sent from my Windows Phone

________________________________

Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 13:31:30 +0200

From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jin looks alright. But that power crush kick / throw on hit looks kindda cool.

Emo Jin's rage art looks lame...

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Di Lhong
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Overall, she's a good add. Not one of those cutesy japanese anime cosplay fans
bs...enough of those already. Tekken used to be a man's game. Now? lolz Lucky
Chloe!!! XD

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Some of her more acrobatic moves remind me of Tony Jaa.

On 29 Mar 2015 13:21, "Di Lhong"
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Yeah she does remind me of sakura a bit.

Not sure if she'll replace him. Her martial art style is Eskrima with a mix of
Kickboxing. So bruce MIGHT still make it. Even though she did his ws21 3+4 3,3
and ff+3...lolz

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

*lol* l think she's meant to be a Bruce replacement, her rage art reminds me of
Sakura's Ultra 1 in SF4 and "l can't believe l won" *lmao*

On 29 Mar 2015 13:14, "Di Lhong"
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

why lol?

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 1:11 PM, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Made me lol when l watched this :P

On 29 Mar 2015 13:10, "Di Lhong"
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Kickboxing Filipino Girl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpkDd4aiPUc

Goodbye Bruce? lolz hopefully no.

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Yeah, I think we may have to invest in a splitter at some point to ensure that
the commentary on both mics is audible.

Our sessions are fun for sure, but yesterday's sesh at Kamimodo was just on
another level. A nice mix of old and new faces, so many hype moments, upsets
and surprises. It was just an amazing experience overall :)

Yesterday was a prime example of what I've been saying all along. If there is
adequate support for a particular game, I will run a tournament for it and I
will stream it. The Tekken guys came out in droves yesterday and put on a good
show despite not having played the game in a while. It was great to see. Just a
pity that we couldn't conclude the tournament :(

Here are the results of yesterday's Xrd tourney: http://challonge.com/ggxrdkamim

Congrats to Paas for taking top spot and to Hei-Long and Lumi for placing 2nd
and 3rd respectively :) I wish some of our other regulars could have been
there, but real life gets the better of all of us sometimes.

Here's the bracket for the unplanned Tekken "TEG" Tournament *lol*:
http://challonge.com/ttt2kami

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 9:32 AM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Scanning through the Archive now.

The sound is great (some of the more soft spoken guys are a bit soft on the
soft mic)

Is everyone still able to play SF4 ?

Would be cool to stream a SF4 tourney with all the dudes ~ Prince Steve and Rod
mus stiek uit.

On 29 March 2015 at 00:37, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

+3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 28 March 2015 at 23:45, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

It made for some entertaining viewing.

At one stage we even had 3 viewers!

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 11:14 PM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Tekken Illuminati blowup.

Sry about the early bounce :(

On 28 March 2015 at 10:24, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

He does feel unfinished hey?

Looking at his spear animation, I see lots of Aquaman.  In fact, Shinnok looks
like he was cut-and-pasted together.  Even his MKA version looked better. I get
he's a fallen god and all, but where are the teleports?  Chicken hands look kak.

Erron looks Joker/Harley, but Lui Kang... he finally seems to be ready to go
toe-to-toe with Kung Lao.

On 28 Mar 2015 10:07, "Di Lhong"
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I'm a bit disappointed on Shinnok's movelist design...it looks a bit under
played for a god. His Xray is also funny/weird. The backhand bitchslap lolz

Necromancer variation also gave him chicken bone hands haha.

I thought i won't see Shang's triple fireball BS again in MKX...sigh...

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Shangnnok looks good.

On 28 Mar 2015 04:10, "Di Lhong"
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

MKX Erron Black = GGXRD Elphelt...

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 11:52 PM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTuSjpWwBxc

________________________________

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 23:37:02 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Awesome :)

On 27 Mar 2015 23:36, "Ashraf Barendse"
<ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Yep, ill be making sessions again sometime next month

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.  KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.