Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 19:37:15 +0200

Current mock up for roster:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/1610902_792583024173205_6426343917256515438_n.jpg?oh=77fbfbd1158246d0aa209e0cf9bb0edf&oe=55721CF7&__gda__=1438219632_ff539b1bbddcf2cb829c10729e663c5a

Didn't they say there's 4 returning classic characters? Tremor + Tanya is
2. Who can the other 2 be?

Nightwolf + Sindel? :D