Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 03:52:47 +0200

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xft1/t31.0-8/s720x720/11054468_792356710862503_9183588001103826932_o.jpg

Tanya and Tremor?

Cool. Wonder what Tanya will be like.

Tanya, Tremor, Predator and Jason Voorhees make up the Kombat Pack for Mortal
Kombat <https://www.facebook.com/MortalKombat> X! Press release:

"As a follow up to announcing the Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack playable
character, Jason Voorhees, today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
confirmed the additional playable characters that will be included in the
Kombat Pack: the ultimate hunter Predator from the films of the same name
as well as Klassic Mortal Kombat Kombatants Tremor and Tanya.

Full Kombat Pack details are listed below:
The Ultimate Horror Pack
Playable character Jason Voorhees
Horror skins Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac
The Klassic Pack #1:
Playable character Tanya
Klassic skins for Kano, Sonya and Liu Kang
The Predator / Prey Pack:
Playable character Predator
Predator-themed skins Commando Johnny, Infrared Scorpion and Carl Weathers
as Jax
The Klassic Pack #2:
Playable character, Tremor
Klassic skins for Quan Chi, Jax and Kung Lao

In the Americas, the Kombat Pack is included in the Mortal Kombat X
Kollector’s Edition by Coarse, Limited Edition and Premium Edition, and
will be available for purchase separately for $29.99.**

Starting April 14, 2015, when Mortal Kombat X launches worldwide, fans who
purchase the Kombat Pack will receive the Samurai Pack containing three new
character skins: Ronin Kenshi, Samurai Shinnok and Jingu Kitana, as well as
an accompanying skin pack with each playable character. In addition, those
who own the pack will gain early access to the above listed content before
it is available for sale individually."

Guess Liu Kang is confirmed then...eh.

There's 2 Kombat Pack? do we get all if we buy the Kombat Pack or do we
have to purchase them twice to both Tanya+Predator and Tremor+Jason?