RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 10:03:06 +0000

Nightwolf...

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:01:54 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cyrax, Smoke, Stryker and Kabal was never revealed.
Not sure how Cyrax got into the mix.Smoke is actually in the storymode i
think.Stryker? no idea, maybe they mistaken J.Cage for him.Kabal fan art was in
one of the development trailers, so everyone thinks he's in...
Rain was in the storymode trailer but with his MK9 outfit. So doubt he'll be
back.Nightwolf...lolzFujin is in the storymode. With a new outfit? so
maybe.Sindel was in the storymode trailer but old outfit + possessed...Baraka
was seen recently in a gameplay screenshot. But could be part of storymode too.
Shinnok's portrait is funny XD
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://m.ign.com/wikis/mortal-kombat-10/Fighters
When exactly were Cyrax, Smoke, Stryker and Kabal revealed? I know Rain,
Nightwolf, Fujin, Sindel and Baraka were rumoured and Smoke was slightly hinted
at in the beginning.
On 18 Mar 2015 9:20 AM, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When's Mahvel?
Happy Birthday Rod, hope you have an awesome day :]
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Ngoy Rodrigue <ngoyrodrigue@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm still very much on the mails LB! Thanks guys.
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 7:54 AM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAHprLW48no

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 6:14 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: