RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 10:01:57 +0000

Was trying to get some combos down with Ky yesterday when I noticed something.

I assumed characters crouching where the same regardless of wether you were
standing or not.  Ie 2S with ky.
But at starting position against Sol Ky's "standing" 2S hits but his
"crouching" 2S wiffs.
There seems to be range difference.

Not sure if this is common with other moves or characters.

Just found it odd.

Was practicing on PS4 and im so used to mashing the select button to reset
position...  select is the PS4 share button.  Its annoying lol.
Have to press start and select the reset option in the menu now :(
Maybe the touchpad on controller does the reset or something but my stick
thingy aint got that.

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 10:25:57 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://m.ign.com/wikis/mortal-kombat-10/Fighters
When exactly were Cyrax, Smoke, Stryker and Kabal revealed? I know Rain,
Nightwolf, Fujin, Sindel and Baraka were rumoured and Smoke was slightly hinted
at in the beginning.
On 18 Mar 2015 9:20 AM, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When's Mahvel?
Happy Birthday Rod, hope you have an awesome day :]
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Ngoy Rodrigue <ngoyrodrigue@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm still very much on the mails LB! Thanks guys.
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 7:54 AM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAHprLW48no

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 6:14 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: