RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 13:39:50 +0000

I thought it was from Angola. Not sure though.

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 09:12:44 +0000
Ugh. I have a dislike for the trope. She’s the same as Rei in Eva, or Chi in
Chobits. Female characters with no personality. I understand why they’re
popular – they can in no way ever be threatening or take any decisions which
will negatively impact the people in their lives. They can have no personality
flaws because all they will ever have learned comes from the (usually pathetic)
main character on whom they are dependent. It’s a pretty insulting phenomenon.
Effectively they’re blow-up dolls who can also clean the house and do laundry.
Character design? What a joke.

________________________________
is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.